How to make spaghetti with minced beef tomato sauce is attractive, this is a nutritious and energy-efficient dish and has a very simple recipe.
Spaghetti, also known as spaghetti, is a delicious and popular dish, served with a mixture of tomato sauce and minced beef originating from Italy. The main ingredients of spaghetti are easy to find at the market or any supermarket. Now let’s begin to learn how to make spaghetti through the article Phununews.
Ingredients for tomato sauce
+ Ripe tomatoes: 1kg
+ Basil: 1 tangle
+ Garlic: 3 bulbs
+ Shallots: 3 bulbs
+ Pepper: 1 spoon
+ Olive oil: 50ml
Ingredients for making pasta:
+ Pasta: 400gr
+ Beef fillet: 300gr
+ Tomato sauce: 800gr
+ Garlic: 2 bulbs
+ Salt, sugar, seasoning seeds, ground pepper, honey, soy sauce and olive oil.
– Tomatoes cut off the stem, rinse and drain.
– Clean basil and wash thoroughly with clean water, drain. Then cut into small pieces, separate.
– Garlic and shallot peeled, washed, drained and then crushed, chopped and set separately.
– Pepper seeds into the mortar to crush and eat, put aside.
– Beef washed, drained and put into the blender to puree. If you do not have a blender, you can use a knife to chop the beef well, pay attention to mince. Marinate minced beef with 1 teaspoon of seasoning, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of minced garlic, 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. All mix well and leave for 30 minutes to season the meat.
Step 1: Make tomato sauce
– Turn on the stove, boil a pot of boiling water to prune tomatoes. When the water boils, add the washed tomatoes to the bed for about 1 minute, turn off the heat, remove the tomatoes and drain.
– When tomatoes are less hot, can be held, you use a knife to cut the tomatoes in half and peel off and remove seeds. Then put the tomatoes in the blender, add a little water and then grind, so that the mixture is thick and thick.
– Turn on the stove, to medium heat, wait for the pan to heat, then add 1 teaspoon minced garlic and 1 tablespoon chopped shallots into non-aromatic. When you see the yellow onion garlic and wake up the aroma, add the crushed tomatoes mixture and cook for about 20 minutes. Stir well for the tomatoes to not burn and when turned a dark red, add seasoning. Season with the following proportions: 1 teaspoon of seasoning seeds, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of crushed pepper, 3 tablespoons of chopped basil and 2 tablespoons of olive oil, stir well, cook approximately 10 minutes to lift, let it cool.
Step 2: Boil Spaghetti
Next, the pot has 1 liter of water to boil. Add 1 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon cooking oil. When the water boils, add the dried Spaghetti, cover, boil the noodles for about 8 – 10 minutes, let the noodles ripen. You use your hands to click on the noodles, if you still feel a little hard, continue to boil more, but if the noodles are soft, remove them, put in a pot of water to boil to cool. This way helps the noodles tough and brittle without sticking together. After that, remove the noodles, drain.
Once the noodles have drained, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the noodles and mix well, so that the noodles absorb the gloss and beauty.
Step 3: Proceed to do
You put nonstick pan on the stove, wait for the pan to heat, add 3 tablespoons of cooking oil, cover the pan well. When the oil is hot, add 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic and 2 tablespoons of finely chopped shallots into the pineapple. When the garlic onion smells aromatic, stir the minced beef in and stir, stir the minced beef apart, without sticking to each other.
Next, add the previously made tomato sauce, stirring evenly. Season to taste again.
Put olive oil Spaghetti in a plate, sprinkle with minced beef tomato sauce on top, sprinkle a little more ground pepper and add a few basil dogs to decorate. If you like, you can decorate a few more sliced tomatoes and a few lettuce leaves on the plate to serve. Spaghetti Spaghetti with tomato sauce, minced beef with chili sauce if you like, this dish is delicious to eat.
So, with only very simple ingredients, we can make at home at home the extremely delicious Spaghetti with Italian taste. Wishing you every success on how to make spaghetti with minced beef tomato sauce.